Robotnik's Revenge Robotnik's Revenge

Well, it's unique, that's for sure.

It's got a plot to it. But the graphics were way too choppy at parts. I'm gonna guess you did frame-by-frame animation at a low framerate. So, I suggest that you try tweening next time, and increase the framerate. The other things you have going on in this animation were a bit screwed over by the choppy movement.

But... the sound was very nice.

I'd say that this was a decent animation, and a good first try. Make your animations smoother and you could have a nice Flash.

CT:Party Like It's 1999 CT:Party Like It's 1999

Great Scott, a big party frog!

Well, a CT New Year's Flash. Sounds fun.

I liked it, even though my comp lagged during it. (Curse my crappy Flash plug-in!)
Also, your manipulation of the sprites was creative, but some parts looked a bit awkward, but were still pulled off. The Frogs with instruments were neat. Using photos for them reminded me of parts of Wario Ware, oddly enough.
I can't really give points for anything except good spritework, because there's hardly anything but that. XD
Good sync to the music, blah blah blah.
I approve.

ChronoTriggerLegends ChronoTriggerLegends

A decent sprite animation, with some problems.

Well... it's a pretty good animation, and the story has some potential.
There were some problems such as the white around Crono's sprites (Yet the others didn't have that problem)
Also, the sound quality in the beginning was... crap compared to the sound later on.
Also, it seemed to go a bit slowly, and some of the animations were choppy. (Frame by frame newb, I guess? Just make movieclips of the animations, and motion tween those. Instant smoothness.)
I'm looking forward to where this'll go, so long as you clean up the production quality and smooth the rough edges of it.

SquareHard responds:

yea, the animation with crono wasnt done very well, this flash is my first time working with a flash, so that sequence was pretty rubbish ill admit, lol, but as the flash went on it got better, thx for the support

Quiz Time With Crono 7 Quiz Time With Crono 7

Fun little quiz game.

...which I suck at. >_>.
I got a 1...

But, it was fun.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

It's not just an old NES game recreation!

I love this game. It's got all the fun of Balloon Fight, with some fun customization. And it's neat how you can play your own music. But... once you get enough money, the game just becomes boring because you can buy everything. But, the CPU remains challenging up to 100.

My balloon fighter:
1Z33302S2T322H33372W2X.4.2.E.1.1.1.1.4.1.9.8.6.H.15JGL.1HAH
W.35HSO.2Y3WT.1BJ0.498H5.5S885.1AV6J.EYY7.3.38LBK.2.1.498H5.
4.A.3QUJT.7.1.9.1.X.23.3L.24N7.ED.0.0.H6.2S.TRU

Toll, Toll, Supertoll Toll, Toll, Supertoll

.....What?

Let's see...
You took a FL template, and changed the bassline to a single note repeating. And occasionally threw in a stupid voice sample. Okay, so towards, you end, you did do SOME filtering, but nothing too amazing.
Also, lighten up on the annoying voice sample.

I WANT TO KILL THAT "TOLL TOLL SUPERTOLL!" SAMPLE!

(Sorry I put this in Thunderstruck. Wrong song.)

Thunderstruck(ultimate trance) Thunderstruck(ultimate trance)

...Okay....

Let's see...

I WANT TO KILL THAT "TOLL TOLL SUPERTOLL!" SAMPLE!